Pacific Grove 93950
Pacific Grove (PG) is known as a dog friendly town since many businesses welcome well-behaved canines into their establishments. The quaint little town sits between Monterey and Pebble Beach communities.
Adjacent to Monterey Bay and Asilomar State Beach, it attracts visitors from all over the world. Popular attractions include the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Pacific Grove Monarch Grove, Point Pinos Lighthouse, Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History, Asilomar State Beach & Conference Center, the Pacific Grove Carnegie Library and the Pacific Grove Golf Links course.
But what makes Pacific Grove special is that it is a dog loving community. Dog loving residents and visitors on the Monterey peninsula will find dog watering stops throughout the business district of PG as well as a variety of places that offer snacks to charming canine companions. There are pet adoption centers on the main streets as well as benefit shops to support animals in need.
In addition, the Pacific Grove ocean view recreational trail is a favorite place for dog lovers to meet and stroll during morning and evening walks. Popular dog friendly parks include George Washington Park and Lynn Rip Van Winkle open space It is worth mentioning that although this little coastal resort town is home to 28 parks, canines are not allowed in all of them. Many parts of the Monterey Bay Marine Sanctuary and other areas are off limits to protect the wildlife and terrain.
Pet Sitters Near Pacific Grove provide the following services to those who live in or are vacationing in Pacific Grove CA 93950:
- In-home pet dog care drop-in visits (30 minutes per visit) are when the pet sitter drops-in to care for your pet while you are away. Feeding, watering, toileting and playtime are included. Recommended every 4-6 hours minimum.
- Pet dog hotel sitting services (3 hour minimum booking) are when a pet sitter takes charge of your pet at your hotel while you are in town on vacation. Usually a great choice for those who want to get away for a quiet dinner or special event and want to reduce stress, prevent damage, and keep the pet happy and secure with a good companion.
- Pet dog in-home sitting services (hourly) are when you need a companion for a pet for longer periods of time during the day. Puppies, older dogs, and special circumstances are some of the situations where a pet needs additional care or time.
- Overnight pet dog sitting services (all night) are ideal for the traveler since a pet sitter remains on-site with your pet overnight providing company for your pet and additional security for your home while you are away. Consecutive bookings qualify for a special over day add-on rate instead of drop-in services for a happier pet and larger blocks of time.
- Over day add-on pet dog sitting services (available only to Club D VIP* members or when overnight services are booked) is the perfect solution when you book overnight pet care. This over day rate means a sitter is in and out of the premises during the day as well.
- Dog walking (30 minutes) is a perfect solution for people who work or simply cannot get their pet the activity it needs each and every day. Fresh air, new sights and scents are a great therapeutic perk for all canines.
- Dog training support (per session) is available for those who are working with a trainer but that can’t seem to find the time in a work day to reinforce better behavior. Ask about our Sit n’ Stay options when you book other services.
- Happy Dog consultations (per session) cover a variety of topics including behavior, dietary assessment, environmental enrichment, safety and referrals to products and services for those who want a happier, healthier dog.
Pacific Grove Main Pet Sitting Service Areas
- Pacific Grove
- Beach Tract
- Grove Acres
- Forest Lodge
- David Avenue
*Club D VIP membership is an exclusive canine club for “Distinguished Dogs & Discerning Owners” who want to get priority booking. Membership is by monthly qualified number of bookings or by invitation. A limited number of spots are available and active members qualify for additional services not offered to non-members as well as other perks.